Our client, an established legacy brand, is seeking a to create relationships with retail cannabis dispensaries within the Santa Rosa, California area.
The sales Territory Account Executive will focus on growing the company's market presence by selling their cannabis product mix into new retail dispensary accounts. The ideal candidate will be already working this territory with established relationships selling cannabis consumer products.
This person will be responsible for completing all key performance indicators (KPI's), achieving sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, and driving business development efforts to maximizing sales and market penetration, while analyzing data and identifying trends.
- Educate buyers on products, services, and marketing offerings.
- Track sales efforts and field learnings daily within our CRM tracker.
- Gain insight into customer events and participate in the company's marketing campaign programs.
- Establish strong relationships with buyers, handle all questions, inquiries, and orders professionally and promptly with customers through visits, texts, emails, and phone calls.
- Promote the company's products by connecting each customer with the right internal marketing contact for merchandising displays and products are displayed as prominent as possible.
- Meet and exceeds monthly sales quota.
- Ensure sales products/customers are marketed properly offline and online.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Identify competitors and potential threats and report to leadership
- Keeps informed of new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers.
- Working with multiple departments; finance, marketing, production, and inventory.
- Provide team members and company ideas and insights to improve products, services, and sales.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs, assist with contract negotiation.
- Educate customers and consumers about the brand along with new and existing products at marketing events and assist with the planning of sales exhibits.
- Bachelor's degree
- Have 3+ years history in retail sales
- Knowledge of Mixed-light Tier 2 flower products
- Previous sales experience within the Cannabis Industry is a must.
- Experienced with cannabis from a consumer standpoint and supports its benefits
- Knowledge of business technology and ability to use (or learn to use) cannabis
- CRM programs with mastery
- Valid CA driver’s license (required)
- State law requires that employees be 21 years old or older
$80K plus commission, mileage, expense account and full benefits
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100