Our client, a vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator, is seeking a B2B IT Manager in the state of New York. This is a great opportunity to step into a leadership role with a successful publicly trade cannabis company.
- Oversee all B2B wholesale platforms including LeafLInk, LeafTrade, and MJFreeway, for optimized, standardized performance and systems integration.
- Subject Matter Expert to ensure the optimal performance and integration of all retail cannabis POS systems and platforms (owned dispensaries) with excellence, including but not limited to seed-to-sale, eCommerce, CRM, display and payment; hardware including computers, kiosks, and digital signage.
- Active member of ERP team for implementation and ongoing support as related to retail and B2B.
- Support continuous improvement including system replacement/migration, particularly to meet evolving regulatory requirements. Work with internal/external business partners to proactively identify superior retail and B2B solutions.
- Manage relationships with third-party software vendors, communicating and prioritizing technical support requests and other business needs.
- Collaborate with Operations, field locations, Finance/Accounting, and other business partners to achieve company goals as required; identify enhancement opportunities and respond to requests for same.
- Continued observation of day-to-day activity to anticipate issues.
- Administer user onboarding and offboarding of retail and B2B platforms ensuring compliance; support drafting and training of SOPs as appropriate.
- Oversee retail hardware troubleshooting support requests, similarly escalating to third-party vendor support when necessary, particularly if/when systems are temporarily not operational.
Education and Required Skills:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience managing POS platforms; Dutchie experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in computer sciences
- Experience in retail/wholesale inventory management
Compensation: $110,000 – $130,000
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM200