- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 5
- Expertise: Optimizing day-to-day operations
Establishing best practices Noticing errors quickly in accounting books Managing tasks and deadlines
- Aubrey is a Senior Accountant with a CPA and 5+ years of audit experience to optimize day-to-day operations and establish best practices.
- She can clean up messy books or review accounting books and know if something is wrong whether it’s the AR/AP Aging, unapplied payments toward vendor cards, or bank reconciliations that have questionable data.
- Looking at the balance sheet or income statement, she’ll know it’s wrong for the month if it’s not trending or has big fluctuations that need investigating.
- Her industry experience includes nonprofit, private accounting, and most recently, vertically integrated cannabis.
- At a vertically integrated cannabis company, Aubrey efficiently manages tasks and deadlines as a Senior Accountant overseeing 2 entities while helping out team members with entity questions, navigating the new accounting system, and Microsoft dynamics.
- While at a private accounting firm, she’s efficient in managing people and up to 6 projects as an Auditor to get the project continuously advancing to meet client deadlines.
- Aubrey’s proficient in Microsoft dynamics, Sage 100 fund accounting (Abila), and QuickBooks.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter