- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 3
- Expertise: Cannabis licensing applications
Processing licensing applications Developing SOPs Running expungement clinics
- Brooke has been working as a Paralegal for 3 years and sought certification to further her career.
- She’s been processing Michigan cannabis licensing applications throughout her tenure, learning the process through self-education.
- Brooke assists clients with municipal and state cannabis facilities application processes, data collection, audits, organization, and submission, maintaining a 95% success rate of state applications.
- She developed SOPs for daily operations and application processes to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and consistency among team members.
- Brooke is responsible for running expungement clinics monthly, educating clients on the process to expunge convictions from their records.
- She implemented thorough and detailed intake, review, and background review processes of applicants to ensure proper disclosure to maintain a high rate of application success. Additionally, she implemented a municipal ordinance status tracking system to collect data and ensure compliance for clients.
- Monthly, she writes relevant, informative, and industry-specific content to increase company website traffic and potential client interest.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter