- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 8
- Expertise: Design, buildout, and launch of extraction labs
Writing & implementing extraction methods Producing high-quality cannabis Scaling up extraction labs
- As the Director of Extraction for a vertically integrated multi-state operator, Brycen led the design, buildout, and launch of new extraction laboratories and the renovation of a manufacturing facility.
- He wrote and implemented methods and practices for extraction, refinement, remediation, GMP, OSHA and operational training standards and procedures, inventory tracking, performance reviews, and security while ensuring compliance of all operations.
- He has a degree in Biological Sciences.
- Brycen led the development of methods and controls for producing high-quality medical-grade cannabis through many extraction methods including LPG (butane & propane), CO2, ethanol, and solventless processes.
- His work assisted a cannabis company in winning in all three concentrate categories at a 2019 competition.
- Brycen renovated, rebranded, and scaled up a failing extraction lab losing $30K/day into an operation generating $250K+/month in revenue within 6 months in the role of Laboratory Director.
- He designed and commissioned custom batch-tracking software, implementing KPIs and strict quality control standards, and adding new products.
- Brycen is also an experienced analytical chemist in the cannabis industry.
- The potency and shelf-life stability studies Brycen conducted directly enabled the launch of a CBD brand for pets.
- He also built the first pesticide and heavy metals test methods using LC-MS/MS and ICP technology.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter