- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 6
- Expertise: Managerial and senior-level accounting
GAAP, GL, and budgeting Managing AR and AP Creating cost/profit configuration
- Candace is a detail-oriented Accounting Professional with 4 years of managerial and 6 years of senior-level experience in both private and public companies.
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting and a current CPA in California.
- Her expertise includes GAAP, AP/AR, GL, financial reporting, payroll, budgeting, forecast, cost analysis, and internal control.
- Candace has advanced proficiency in SAP, ADP, Expendable ERP, and Excel. She’s also fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
- As an Accounting Manager for a refrigeration and appliances manufacturer, Candace managed a team of 10+ employees in a fast-paced environment.
- During her time in this role, she planned and monitored SAP system implementation to create a new cost/profit configuration with the IT department.
- She also reduced interest expenses by 10%, identifying over 2% in cost savings, and reducing preparation time for the annual budget/monthly forecast processes by over 20%.
- As a Staff Accountant for a medical software company, Candace managed AR for 100+ customers and AP for 200+ vendors.
- She also played an integral role in preparing the company’s multi-state quarterly sales tax returns.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter