- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 15
- Expertise: Conducting quarterly evaluations & COGs
Managing cash flow budget Consolidating of P&L/BS Reducing waste for expired products
- Charlene is a team-focused Finance Professional with 15+ years of experience ranging from startups to “big box” corporations and is deeply passionate about the cannabis space.
- She is a team player and leader, working best when she is wearing multiple hats.
- Currently, Charlene is consulting for a cannabis company.
- As Controller at a cannabis company, Charlene conducted quarterly evaluation & establishment of Cost of Goods Sold (COGs).
- These evaluations led the company to learn that the time/money spent raising plants from seed was detrimental to the cost per gram.
- Charlene also managed a tight cashflow budget and communicated timely and efficiently on the status of all bank accounts, accrued expenses, and the week’s AP.
- She maintained 13 sets of books for all entities, including monthly consolidation of P&L/BS, for an accurate representation of company financial health.
- Charlene wore the HR hat for employee recruitment, onboarding, payroll & benefits administration, and more.
- Charlene conducted weekly, monthly, and same period prior year evaluations on sales.
- She was able to help reduce waste for expired products by 28% and right-size the tier inventory purchases by location based on what is selling.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter