- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 8
- Expertise: Managing a large portfolio of SKUs
Overseeing inventory data migrations Managing projects and team building Specializing in interdepartmental communication
- Darius is an Inventory Manager with 8+ years of experience within project and inventory management, warehouse distribution, and international logistics.
- He is a diligent worker with 5+ years of recent inventory project management experience within the food and beverage industry, managing a large portfolio of SKUs–up to 6,000 at a given time.
- Darius specializes in project management, team building, and interdepartmental communication.
- He has experience with SAP and 5s systems along with CRMs, CMP, and overseeing inventory data migrations.
- He is excellent with Microsoft applications, such as Excel and Word.
- He earned his Bachelor’s in Economics and Political Science from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Darius has been a professional contractor for many years and is seeking a new opportunity to utilize his skills and abilities to help his next company find long-term success.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter