- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 4
- Expertise: Overseeing employees in cultivation, extraction, manufacturing, and fulfillment
Utilizing LEAN manufacturing and kaizen principles Generating ideas to increase production and profit margins Implementing best practices and solutions
- Felix is an experienced, data-driven professional cannabis Operations Manager with a BS in horticulture.
- Currently, he oversees 45 employees in cultivation, extraction, manufacturing, and fulfillment at a cannabis company.
- He’s responsible for the P&L/budgets, KPIs, and all manufacturing processes utilizing LEAN manufacturing and kaizen principles.
- Felix assists in staffing, product selection, building operations, inventory control, facility design, and construction.
- He is always generating new ideas to increase production and profit margins.
- He’s working on his Six Sigma certification and has already begun implementing best practices and solutions at his current cannabis company.
- Felix is passionate about employee engagement and has developed and implemented a great company culture in his current role.
- He’s a big believer in teaching and developing his staff as well as getting his employees’ buy-in.
- His retention rate for all levels of employees is high, which he’s very proud of–he has only lost 3 employees in the last 3 years.
- Felix is open to relocating anywhere.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter