- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 11
- Expertise: Leading various teams on expanding markets
Overseeing completion of new cannabis shop Developing operational SOPs Hiring and training management and sales team
- Finley is a legacy member of the cannabis industry dating back to 2010. His early career focused on retail and delivery operations, adding experience in indoor cultivation, manufacturing, processing, and sales.
- With an entrepreneurial spirit, he owned and operated a retail cannabis outlet and delivery service for over 4 years.
- In addition to day-to-day operations, Finley also worked on the location’s initial BCC application for state licensing and the company’s first adult-use permit–both were awarded
- Finley operationalized a cannabis MSO’s first retail location.
- He oversaw the completion of a newly erected stand-alone building and worked with an acclaimed studio on interior design.
- The location was featured in Architectural Digest as one of the best designed cannabis shops in the US.
- Finley developed operational SOPs, hired and trained the inaugural management and sales teams, and oversaw the transition of an expansive inventory into METRC.
- He also led marketing and community outreach teams to implement brand identity strategies.
- Finley was instrumental in the operationalization of the cannabis company’s 46,000 sq. ft. Marijuana Processing Facility permit, writing the initial SOPs and working with Compliance and Pursuit & Development teams on successfully licensing separate cultivation, manufacturing, and distribution operations.
- He transitioned to a regional Business Development role, leading various teams on expanding markets.
- Based out of the manufacturing facility, the role included implementing stage-gate processes for new product development and successfully launching and distributing 5 brands of manufactured CPGs.
- In 2021, Finley spearheaded retail procurement, merchandising, and future bulk supply contracts for the launch of a cannabis retail location.
- He continues to be actively involved with the Corporate Affairs, M&A, Sales, and Operations teams throughout the Western region.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter