- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 25
- Expertise: Advising public and private companies
Accounting, budgeting, forecasting, auditing Training and managing staff Consulting on IPOs and SPACs
- With a CPA, MBA, and 25+ years as a Finance & Accounting Leader with experience in the top accounting firms, Garrison is a proven professional.
- He has experience advising public companies in the Fortune 500 and private industry as the CFO for small and emerging companies, including 4 years as a CFO in cannabis.
- He is currently consulting on IPOs and SPACs.
- At a startup, Garrison was responsible for all finance, accounting, budgeting, forecasting, tax, acquisition due diligence and integration, and HR functions.
- Additionally, he filed the S1 and prepared the 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, and the Private Placement Memorandums.
- As a partner of a premier business management consulting company, Garrison concentrated on manufacturing and consumer product clients.
- He was responsible for external reporting (including SEC and IPOs, and annual and quarterly reporting), modeling, cash forecasting, budgeting, auditing, ERP implementations, internal controls, process improvement, operational compliance, IT, buy-and-sell-side due diligence, acquisition integration, IPO readiness, investor relations, and banking relationships.
- Garrison is highly knowledgeable in accounting, very personable with the ability to explain complex issues simply.
- He has trained and managed up to 50 people–many of whom have gone on to be successful.
- He has an energetic personality with creativity and humor and is very approachable for all levels.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter