- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 7
- Expertise: Comprehensive cannabis production management
Implementing new dry and cure methods Employee selection, training, and scheduling Reducing labor costs
- Gordon has comprehensive cannabis production management experience in 4 different U.S. states and Canada.
- He launched new facilities with 2 different publicly traded cannabis multi-state operators and met the challenges of navigating 3 different new cannabis markets.
- He led teams of as many as 30 employees and was responsible for employee selection, training, scheduling, and performance management.
- Gordon oversaw a $10M facility retrofit project in Canada which increased the available flowering area by 600%.
- The project included extensive HVAC, structural, electrical, and plumbing upgrades while the facility continued to remain operational.
- He maneuvered multiple contractor groups while constantly adjusting the facility’s production schedule for over a year–his COVID production facility procedures were adopted by other facilities.
- To reduce labor costs, Gordon implemented new dry and cure methods, increasing efficiency and capturing additional production space.
- He has a great working knowledge of building automation systems (BAS), including Priva, Damatex, and Johnson Controls.
- He’s been responsible for material and supplies purchasing, inventory management, developing vendor relationships, scheduling facility maintenance, vendor selection, and contract execution.
- Gordon is proficient with multiple cannabis inventory tracking systems including MJ Freeway, BioTrack THC, METRC, Ample Organics, and Agrisoft.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter