- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 7
- Expertise: Proactive problem-solving for manufacturing and retail industries
Creating cost reduction strategies Utilizing critical thinking and proactive problem solving Implementing a purchasing system
- Grace has a BS in finance with a minor in economics and 7 years of Cost Accounting experience in manufacturing and retail industries, including 1 year in the cannabis industry.
- She is a driven, independent, confident professional with a positive attitude and humor, aiming to utilize her strong critical thinking skills and proactive problem-solving skills.
- At a manufacturing company, Grace operates on standard costing and is responsible for monitoring cost rolls, inventory counts, and cost reduction strategies for 2 locations.
- For a premier cannabis company, she was brought in to assist the supply chain manager.
- She learned quickly and was hired and promoted to a buyer before a big layoff.
- Grace has implemented a purchasing system from scratch and has experience with ERP systems, including MS Nav, Syteline, and Infor M3–she’s also strong on Excel, including pivot table and VLOOKUP.
- She is career-focused and is willing to relocate anywhere.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter