- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 3
- Expertise: Establishing post-harvest operating procedures
Assisting in creating SOPs for all departments Facilitating a seamless process of distribution Overseeing the extraction processes
- Grant most recently established the post-harvest operating procedures for a 100k sq. ft. commercial grow.
- Additionally, he facilitated a seamless process of distribution across 17 dispensaries statewide, generating an average of $7 million in sales a week.
- His proficient kin regulations and monitoring platforms (METRC) assisted in the SOP creations for all departments post grow.
- At a cannabis company, Grant oversaw the extraction processes along with the packaging and allocation of products to 10-20 dispensaries.
- While at an MSO, Grant oversaw the distribution of wholesale products and retail products to the dispensaries.
- Grant worked with diamonds, sugar, and distillates in many forms, as well as the packaging of all cartridges.
- Grant built his career mastering the processes of the cannabis industry from within a lucrative and highly regulated market.
- He started from inside the grow and rose to be responsible for the wholesale division in the third-largest company in the market.
- He has the seed-to-sale experience and unique business acumen to thrive in this expanding industry.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter