- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 14
- Expertise: Scaling all treasury, accounting, and taxes domestically and internationally
Implementing ERPs, HCM, and BI systems Leading multiple integrations related to M&A transactions Modeling all pro-forma and forward-looking analysis
- Griffin is a Finance Leader and currently the Director of Financial Operations for a premier global cannabis company.
- He scaled all treasury, accounting, taxes, insurance/risk, strategic financial planning, and payroll both domestically and internationally.
- When he first started, the company was pre-revenue, and it is currently at $50M+ ARR.
- During Q2 & Q3 of 2020, Griffin co-led the opening of an entity from a 100% remote position.
- He navigated the legal complexities of entity registration, opened a bank account with RBC, implemented a payroll system, successfully onboarded employees, and rolled out an invoicing process to customers inclusive of Goods and Services Taxes (GST).
- Throughout his career, Griffin helped raise over $250M of debt and equity from PEs, VCs, and investment banks.
- He has been the main driver of modeling all pro-forma and forward-looking analysis for fundraising support.
- He has played a key part in implementing ERPs, HCM, and BI systems and has been able to gather a high level of expertise that has allowed him to help implement similar solutions quicker and optimize current tools.
- Griffin has led multiple integrations related to M&A transactions at 2 companies.
- On his first day, he was in charge of integrating 3 entities (2 US-based & 1 Canadian-based) into the company’s systems, processes, and culture.
- At another company, he helped with the $200M Series C raise that was simultaneous with the acquisition of the leading POS companies in cannabis–this integration was inclusive of 8 legal entities across 3 different countries and was 2 months ahead of expectations.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter