- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 10
- Expertise: Designing and implementing HR model
Ensuring that compliance is reviewed and secured Reviewing work authorization procedures Developing compensation and benefit plans
- Helena is a bilingual (intermediate in Spanish) Sr. HR leader with 10+ years of proven ability to assess organizational needs, design and implement solutions, and drive all aspects of the Human Resources discipline in union and non-union, hospitality, and cannabis spaces.
- Helena is well-versed in recruiting within cannabis for retail and vertically integrated spaces, covering manufacturing, production, extraction, cultivation, distribution, delivery, retail expansion, sales, marketing, and more.
- Helena ensures that compliance is reviewed and secured.
- This includes handbook and policy/procedure/SOP reviews to see what is already in place, and allows an assessment of what is still missing to bridge the gap in mitigating risk from an employment perspective.
- She also reviews work authorization procedures, Fair Labor Standards Act classifications, and compensation rates to ensure general compliance before focusing on specifics of salary and wages.
- While at a cannabis organization, Helena focused on growing the business and communities.
- She implemented payroll and HRIS systems, ensuring state and local compliance.
- She designed and implemented an HR model for the support of management teams.
- Also, she developed and implemented comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter