- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 2
- Expertise: Maintaining overall responsibility for market operations
Implementing operational best practices Making key decisions for operations Maintaining up-to-date state regulations
- Henry is an experienced Operations Professional with a demonstrated history of working in the cannabis, pharmaceutical, and retail industries.
- He’s skilled in operations management, coaching, retail, sales, and entrepreneurship.
- Henry has a Master of Business Administration Degree focused in Project Management and is a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
- As Director of Operations for a cannabis MSO, Henry sets priorities and maintains overall responsibility for market operations.
- Henry oversees operations regarding cultivation, production, processing, facility maintenance, and quality control of all products.
- He coordinates with company leadership to negotiate and manage the sourcing, supply chain, and quality control for vendor-supplied bulk and pre-made products.
- As the Director of Operations for a cannabis company, Henry led and coordinated the process of making key decisions for processing operations.
- Henry maintained up-to-date state regulations and compliance records and implemented operational best practices.
- He effectively communicated the company’s operational and financial strategy to investors, senior management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter