- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 16
- Expertise: Overseeing all farm operations
Implementing standard operating policies Managing workforce and operations Ensuring production goals are met
- Jefferson has a BS in agriculture and engineering and is working on a master’s in food safety.
- He has 30+ years of progressive experience in food production and currently works as the Director of Operations for a cannabis company.
- Jefferson is a professional who works well with everyone, has a hands-on approach, and has an inspirational, collaborative style.
- Jefferson is also bilingual–Spanish and English.
- As a cannabis Director of Operations, he implemented standard operating policies and procedures, managing the workforce and the operations.
- He’s learned the unique differences between the cannabis industry and the food production industry and feels very confident in cannabis.
- Jefferson oversees all farm operations and prepares production, harvest, budget, and labor schedules.
- He also ensures that production goals are met, greenhouses are maintained, and facilities are cleaned and sanitized efficiently.
- Jefferson has strong management and leadership skills thanks to his food production background.
- He is a fast learner, highly coachable, loves working in a fast-paced facility, and has lean manufacturing experience.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter