- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 3
- Expertise: Implementing company-wide SOPs
Developing a strategic engagement program Hiring and managing 50+ employees Enforcing controls and procedures
- Jensen is a cannabis retail operation professional with 3+ years of experience in the industry.
- With an MS in Health Promotion and Wellness Management, Jensen is passionate about promoting the benefits of cannabis to his clients.
- In his role as Director of Dispensary Operations at a cannabis company, he successfully opened 5 upscale dispensaries in unique neighborhoods.
- He hired and managed 50+ employees while developing a strategic neighborhood engagement program for each location.
- While at another cannabis business, Jensen opened 9 locations.
- He oversaw the store transition from medical to adult-use clientele.
- He has a passion for building teams of high-quality cannabis professionals through industry-leading design, development, and branding.
- Jensen implemented company-wide SOPs that followed all METRC and DHSS regulations.
- He is an advocate for enforcing controls and procedures that are LARA and METRC compliant.
- Under Jensen’s leadership, it’s anticipated that cannabis store sales will increase by over 30%.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter