- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 5
- Expertise: Overseeing design, development, production, and payments
Reducing the cost of inventory Designing packaging Analyzing product sell-through
- Jimmie has 5 years of experience working for a cannabis delivery company, most recently as a Store Manager.
- He oversaw all product purchases and analyzed product sell-through for individual products, brands, and overall categories.
- As Store Manager, Jimmie reduced the cost of inventory by half.
- The $500K in inventory and monthly inventory turnover of 4.5 was brought down to $250K in inventory with a turnover of 2.2 thanks to Jimmie’s analysis of sales and targeted buying.
- Jimmie was responsible for designing packaging for the cannabis company’s in-house brands and other brands, as well as sourcing manufacturers in the US and China to produce various packaging and hardware products.
- He oversaw the design, development, productions, and payments with all vendors.
- Jimmie has 6 years of experience in production management and purchasing for various apparel companies.
- He has extensive experience dealing with materials purchasing, forecasting, and maintaining detailed timelines for products.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter