- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 8
- Expertise: Launching new facilities and navigating cannabis markets
Increasing flowering area Implementing new dry and cure methods Capturing additional production space
- Johnson has comprehensive cannabis production management experience in 4 different U.S. states and Canada.
- He launched new facilities with two different publicly traded MSOs in the cannabis industry and met the challenges of navigating three different new cannabis markets.
- He held titles such as Facility Operations Manager, Cultivation Facility Manager, and Greenhouse Manager in cannabis.
- Johnson oversaw a $10M facility retrofit project in Canada which increased the available flowering area by 600%.
- The project included extensive HVAC, structural, electrical, and plumbing upgrades while the facility was operational–he had to adjust the facility’s production schedule for over a year.
- Johnson’s COVID-19 production facility procedures were adopted by other facilities within the company.
- He led teams of as many as 30 employees and was responsible for employee selection, training, scheduling, and performance management.
- To reduce labor costs, Johnson implemented new dry and cure methods, increasing efficiency and capturing additional production space.
- He has a great working knowledge of building automation systems (BAS).
- Johnson is proficient with multiple cannabis inventory tracking systems including MJ Freeway, BioTrack THC, METRC, Ample Organics, and Agrisoft.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter