- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 12
- Expertise: Harvesting, curing, processing, and tracking
Managing the post-harvest department Producing consistent quality product Starting a greenhouse production facility
- Julie is a cannabis professional with 12+ years of high-volume experience in both CO and CA.
- She has exceptional knowledge and management experience in harvesting, curing, processing, tracking, and packaging.
- Currently, as the Processing & Harvest Manager for a cannabis company, she manages the post-harvest department, including 3 different cultivation centers, 9 flower rooms, 5 veg rooms, and 17 cultivation employees.
- The cannabis company requested her services after a bad harvest–she was able to switch the cure around 1 month and train their employees.
- They have produced a consistent yield of quality product for every harvest for the past 2 years.
- In 2016, Julie joined a premier cannabis company, helping them start their 3-acre greenhouse production facility.
- She was responsible for 30 employees and harvested 22,000/week.
- Julie has valuable experience in medical to recreational transitions and can provide solutions and ideas for better outcomes of a post harvest.
- She’s also well-versed in METRC and seed-to-sale tracking compliance systems.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter