- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 10
- Expertise: Progressive leadership
Creating and implementing SOPs METRC & BioTrackTHC Running cannabis operations
- Kal has 10 years of experience in cannabis–7 years in progressive leadership roles up to Director of Cultivation dealing with every aspect required to run a successful legal cannabis operation.
- As the Director of Cultivation, he has experience designing, managing, and running daily operations of a 36,000 square foot hybrid greenhouse facility with 50+ employees, 100 acres of industrial hemp, 900+ lights, and over 10,000 plants
- As the COO for a farming business, he oversaw daily business operations of 4 locations: 2 extraction labs, a 304-acre farm, and a 16,000 sqft. mother/cloning operation.
- Kal is hands-on with writing and implementing SOPs, IPM control, sales, training, compliance, cost-saving technology, cost per gram awareness, packaging, labeling, scheduling, hiring, marketing, transportation, manifest production, inventory control, P&L programs, extraction equipment, distillation processes, growing techniques, plant training, topping, and GMP standards.
- He is also METRC and BioTrack THC certified.
- Kal was highlighted in a prominent cannabis publication, discussing HVAC and cost-saving technology.
- He acted as a spokesperson for a leading LED technology organization, and the facility was featured on numerous press releases and profiled at cannabis trade shows.
- Kal is very easygoing, smart, driven, articulate, and professional.
- He can speak conversational Spanish.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter