- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 20
- Expertise: Building and overseeing large-scale cultivation
Developing extensive IPM program Creating own line of hydroponic nutrients Developing extremely high THC potency
- Kaleb is a passionate professional with 6.5 years of experience managing large-scale commercial cannabis cultivation facilities.
- He has 20 years of experience as a cannabis cultivator, holds a minor degree in botany, and has 7 years of consulting experience, allowing him to gain tremendous knowledge into the do’s and don’ts on the commercial level.
- He has experience building and overseeing large-scale cultivation for indoor grow rooms, irrigation systems, HVAC systems and controls, and dry/cure rooms.
- Kaleb developed an extensive IPM program that focuses on beneficial fungal and bacterial inoculants.
- Biological niches are filled, keeping mold/mildew spores from populating the garden and all products used are OMRI listed for organic production.
- This organic method avoids failing lab tests due to chemical residues or systemic toxins. Pests and pathogens are never an issue due to the proactivity of the schedule created.
- Kaleb’s preventative management also includes strict sanitation protocols, specific pruning/manipulation techniques that ensure proper airflow, and a specific focus on environmental control.
- Kaleb’s passion for cannabis genetics led to the creation of specific cannabinoid isolation as well as a wide variety of terpene profiles.
- His experience crossing and backcrossing led to the development of extremely high THC potency.
- He’s developed 5+ core strains all registering over 25% THC with a few above 30% THC.
- His extensive knowledge of the science behind indoor cannabis growth led him to create his own line of hydroponic nutrients, resulting in world-class quality and yields.
- Kaleb’s leadership abilities were cultivated over 12 years of management positions.
- He understands the importance of team building and maintaining positive morale in the workplace.
- His current staff is approximately 40 employees crossing multiple departments.
- Kaleb has extensive experience writing/implementing SOPs.
- While consulting, his SOPs contributed to the highest graded application in his state.
- 7 years of consulting experience gave him tremendous insight into indoor cannabis cultivation, allowing him to stay ahead of the competition in the development of cannabis cultivation facilities.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter