- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 2
- Expertise: Researching and putting decks together for presentations
Updating HRIS Supporting HR Manager Assisting with onboarding and training
- Kendel has over a year of experience as an HR Assistant and holds a master’s in communication and a bachelor’s in psychology.
- He has software knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, Paycom, and SharePoint.
- He successfully completed an HR Admin project for a well-known cannabis company in the LA area where he directly supported the HR Manager over multiple depots.
- As an HR Assistant, Kendel was responsible for all onboarding/offboarding paperwork, I9s, E-Verify, updating the HRIS, assisting with onboarding and training, and liaising with IT and payroll to get new employees set up.
- Also, he assisted with presentations by doing the research and putting the decks together.
- In college, Kendel was a parking attendant, a teacher’s assistant, and a retail employee.
- He was also an Assistant Manager at an inn before starting grad school.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter