- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 3
- Expertise: Rolling out SOPs and protocols for an internal testing program
Optimizing and expediting internal quality testing Providing internal reports on residual solvents and terpene analysis Working on analytical method development and algorithm building
- Khloe is an Analytical Chemist and currently the Product Manager for a worldwide home and hygiene corporation.
- She is working on analytical method development and algorithm building with a NIR system to optimize and expedite internal quality testing.
- Khloe holds 2 undergraduate degrees in biology and geology and has worked in several science research positions throughout her career.
- Khloe was an Analytical Chemist for a vertically integrated cannabis company that held 70% of the cannabis market share in the state.
- She is well versed in HPLC-PDA potency analysis for a myriad of products including but not limited to flower, nanopowder, RSO, tinctures, concentrates, and oils.
- Additionally, she worked with a GC-MS to provide internal reports on residual solvents and terpene analysis.
- She coordinated interdepartmental projects with R&D on new project launches and internal exploratory projects, such as long-term terpene analysis and business improvement studies that detailed potency loss in production.
- Khloe also worked in beer manufacturing.
- She established a quality program to oversee 1.5M+ gallons of beer production per annum.
- She rolled out SOPs and protocols for an internal testing program as well.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter