- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 7
- Expertise: Establishing and maintaining new and existing clients
Expanding new business and penetrating new markets Building strong relationships with decision-makers Tracking and reporting results
- Kyrie has a BA in Psychology and 7+ years of Sales Account Management experience with 3+ years in cannabis.
- Kyrie is a dynamic, results-oriented, sales professional with experience in both B2B and B2C sales and has proven success penetrating new markets and expanding new business.
- He has a consultative solution-based selling approach and has been successful in building strong relationships with decision-makers, and he’s articulate with noteworthy presentation skills.
- He embraces change, can pivot quickly, and has no issues traveling.
- Kyrie joined a premier cannabis company when it was on the rise and was a top performer selling at their dispensary.
- He prides himself in knowing all the products in the store, how they are different and why some are better than others, and advising clients daily.
- Kyrie is a natural networker in the industry and loves attending cannabis events.
- Kyrie was a successful Account Manager for 3 years–he was responsible for establishing and maintaining new and existing clients, expanding the brand.
- In his first professional sales role, he did heavy cold calling and networking and was successful in getting a new brand into the large hotels.
- He was also professionally trained at a management training program and skilled at tracking and reporting results in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter