- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 10
- Expertise: Analytical development of cannabis compliance
Creating SOPS for waste, grow, etc. Conducting regular and random audits Creating entities with licensing divisions
- Leroy is an accomplished Legal & Regulatory Compliance Leader with 10+ years of experience in analytical development of cannabis compliance, governance, quality on-site reviews, and due diligence for private and public cannabis organizations.
- He is open to the idea of relocating for the right position.
- Since 2007, Leroy created entities with Secretary of State or licensing divisions.
- He has developed agreements and by-laws in several states and worked with stockholders and c-level to develop organizational leadership positions.
- Leroy created SOPs for waste, grow, internal store operations, and seed-to-sale tracking on GMP, CAPA, and recall plans for multiple cannabis companies.
- He also conducted regular and random audits and inspections to verify safety, manufacturing, supply chain, chain of custody, and shipping with cannabis producers through METRC and BioTrack for compliance.
- Additionally, Leroy has worked with external stakeholders from multiple states to educate staff, enhance understanding, and take corrective and preventative actions when issued a warning letter and orders to show cause.
- Leroy also worked with lobbyists for new tracking and cannabis regulations.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter