- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 3
- Expertise: Identifying how to adapt and shift components for productive outcomes
Grow systems Personal carpentry HVAC systems
- Melanie is a passionate and results-driven Cultivation Manager with 3 years in commercial cannabis.
- She has experience with data-driven commercial applications down to terpene and cannabinoid profiles, light recipes, medicinal applications, and all grow systems.
- Melanie has experience in personal carpentry, HVAC systems, and SOPs, and specializes in identifying how to adapt and shift components for productive outcomes.
- Recently with a cannabis management and consulting firm, Melanie successfully integrated the use of LEDs into her closed-system indoor grow for the advancement of spectrum parameters, cost-effectiveness, and the implementation of light recipes that can improve resin and trichome density by 10%.
- In a nutrient program transition from liquid-based to salt-based, she identified detrimental errors before the point of no return.
- Melanie believes in a proactive IPM program with a systematic approach to the rotation of beneficials and implements daily scouting and environmental data collection to prevent/mitigate any outbreaks immediately.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter