- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 5
- Expertise: Cultivation, pest and disease prevention
Farm management Creating SOPs Outdoor & indoor cultivation
- Jackson is a Cultivation Manager with 5 years of experience in the cannabis industry–commercial outdoor and indoor cultivation.
- He’s experienced in spotting and preventing diseases and pests and establishing optimal growing conditions.
- Jackson is also fully bilingual in Spanish.
- During peak season, Jackson managed 3 properties: a 28,000 sq ft mixed lighting farm, a 40,000 sq ft farm with a nursery, and a 15,000 sq ft mixed lighting farm with an indoor cultivation space.
- He managed 25 cultivation techs, 3 farm managers, and 40 trimmers.
- Jackson helped create and implement an SOP/Management checklist for a cannabis organization. The checklist helped with short-term and long-term goals, inventory, and walk-throughs.
- Jackson evaluated a 28,000 sq ft property and implemented a redesign for additional square footage for cultivation.
- The changes he made–like using an automatic irrigation system–cut labor costs and helped increase the yield and produce better quality cannabis.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter