- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 26
- Expertise: Facilities and analytics
Leveraging analytics and innovation Consulting cannabis company facilities Directing 500-600 employees
- Murphy is a highly accomplished executive with 26 years of progressive professional experience.
- He works well under pressure in time-sensitive and critical incident environments and has superior people skills.
- Murphy is a subject matter expert with 25+ years of facilities industry experience, recognized for leveraging analytics and innovation to enhance site functionality and operability while remaining in compliance with cost controls and organizational directives.
- He has management experience in facilities & plant operations, manufacturing facilities operations, construction planning & project, and cultivation facilities operations.
- He was a Facilities Consultant for a cannabis company that began with 1 cultivation site and 2 dispensaries. The company now has 7 cultivation/manufacturing sites and 24 dispensaries.
- Promoted to Eastern Regional Facilities Director, Murphy’s responsible for P&L for the cultivation, packaging, distribution, and facilities and is involved with creating manufacturing, EHS, and facilities SOPs.
- Murphy developed successful partnerships with C-Suite executives, finance, construction, security, IT, retail, cultivation/manufacturing teams, and local communities.
- Murphy successfully led stadium operations as the GM of Facilities.
- He directed a workforce of 500-600 unionized employees.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter