- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 15
- Expertise: Cannabis compliance regulations, filings, and operations
Leading finance team through audit and public company filings Creating and evaluating pro-forma financials for a merger Transitioning ERP system to be compatible with METRC state requirements
- Olivia worked as a VP of Finance/Controller for 15+ years where she led the finance departments.
- Most recently, she worked as the VP of Finance at a private equity firm that invested in cannabis companies.
- She has an MBA in finance and worked in multiple industries throughout her career, including cannabis, gaming, manufacturing, media, and software.
- She led 2 finance teams through audit and public company filings in both the US and Canada.
- As a VP of Finance in the cannabis industry, she is knowledgeable in cannabis compliance regulations, filings, and operations.
- She worked closely with operations/inventory management.
- She transitioned the ERP system to make them compatible with the METRC state requirements.
- Olivia was a Co-founder/CFO of a graphic email start-up where she set up the finance and operations of the company from day one.
- Olivia has extensive experience in financial projections and presenting them both internally and to potential investors.
- She has experience in M&A–the due diligence for the transaction, creating and evaluating the pro-forma financials for a merger, and consolidating financial departments once the transaction is completed.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter