- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 20
- Expertise: Strategic and financial planning, financial controllership, and business integration
Increasing efficiency and effectiveness Leading the accounting and finance departments Leading small and mid-size enterprises
- Ricky is a collaborative, influential, and action-oriented Finance Executive with 20+ years of experience in corporate finance, accounting, operation, and information technology.
- He is capable of leading small and mid-size enterprises (SME) to multinational companies with exceptional business and operational acumen.
- Ricky is proficient in executing team-driven process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- His expertise is in financial controllership, strategic and financial planning, technology and process improvement, change management, and business integration.
- Ricky is a true Finance Leader with experience in FP&A, Treasury, IT, Operations Finance, Manufacturing Costing, Accounting, and SOX.
- Most recently, he was the CFO/Corporate Controller for a vertically integrated cannabis company where he led the accounting and finance function of 4 dispensaries, a cultivation center, and a distribution/manufacturing center.
- Ricky began his career as a manufacturing controller at a drug store chain and moved to a food and drink processing organization as a Finance Manager.
- He was CFO at a prominent food manufacturing company in California.
- He has stayed in the CPG industry as a leader in accounting and finance for both large and small companies.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter