- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 8
- Expertise: Manufacturing, cultivation, and distribution of cannabis
Managing and training teams Writing SOPs and policies Using hydrocarbon for volatile extractions
- Rory is a seasoned professional possessing a strong background in cannabis manufacturing, cultivation, and distribution.
- He managed and taught technicians the finer points of drying, curing, and trimming cannabis post-harvest and built stations that made it ergonomically beneficial to the techs, resulting in a more efficient process.
- Rory learned multiple styles of harvest to meet the company’s needs based on their expectations, space to develop, and purpose for the product/material produced.
- With his experience in cannabis, this process is a key function in the relationship between cultivation, manufacturing, and retail.
- He is very comfortable managing teams and jumping into whichever station may need help to assure production stays on target.
- Rory takes a hands-on approach with his team and is skilled at keeping them motivated and focused on meeting company production goals.
- He is also very skilled at writing SOPs and policies, implementing ERP systems, METRC reconciliation, and scaling up production.
- Having a diverse skill set and knowledge in extraction processes, Rory has mastered many different methods, including volatile extractions using hydrocarbon.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter