- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 5
- Expertise: Managing large and small extractors
Designing an ethanol extraction facility Consulting for live resin & ethanol extraction facility Processing excess trim
- Samuel is an experienced Extraction Manager that has worked with cannabis for the last 5 years.
- He initially learned extraction by getting involved in the gray market in California when the first closed-loop systems were being used.
- They started processing all the excess trim they had no use for into the first form of concentrates.
- Samuel has designed an ethanol extraction facility with a scale to extract up to 4,000 lbs of biomass/day with an 8 person ops team.
- He is also very well versed in super and subcritical flow, crude and CO2, and is comfortable with large and small extractors.
- After consulting with a premier cannabis company on a live resin and ethanol extraction facility, the company offered him a full-time position, which he accepted.
- Samuel was then recruited into his current extraction position with a cannabis company closer to his hometown.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter