- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 20
- Expertise: Setting up accounting books
Creating ERP system Setting up chart of accounts and inventory costing system Preparing board decks for investors and adopting IFRS
- Shaun, CPA, has 20+ years of progressive accounting leadership with public and private accounting in manufacturing raw material environments and 2 years in cannabis.
- He is open to remote and office work.
- At a CBD manufacturing company, Shaun set up the chart of accounts, the inventory costing system, and created the company’s ERP system using a combination of QuickBooks and SalesForce.
- Shaun also prepared board decks for investors, adopted IFRS, prepared information for filings on the Toronto Stock exchange and Nasdaq Stock exchange, filed the company’s tax returns, and amended tax returns according to 280e.
- Shaun is highly knowledgeable in accounting–he brings the ability to set up the accounting books on QuickBooks, automate the systems, hire and manage a team, and prepare for the 3 years of audits needed before going public.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter