- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 5
- Expertise: In-house compliance resource
Developing compliance procedures Implementing facility improvements Providing compliance/operational guidance
- While consulting with an investment company, Trent advocated on behalf of the ownership team to lift state-ordered sanctions by compiling and organizing harvest information to enter into the METRC database.
- At a cannabis company, Trent developed the compliance department procedures for the Compliance Officer and reported weekly progress to the executive leadership as the youngest member of the executive team.
- He was also responsible for hiring, training, and guiding a team of 10 professionals to handle the reporting of cannabis activity for 27 vertically-integrated licenses.
- Trent provided compliance/operational guidance for many organizations throughout CA as an in-house compliance resource and assisted the VP of Operations.
- Trent collaborated with technology partners to develop CA’s first online ordering platform that is fully integrated with METRC’s API capabilities.
- The automated system allowed his distribution team to manage 150+ orders daily.
- At a cannabis edibles company, Trent developed a weekly audit schedule.
- The internal audit program had a 97% accuracy rate of locating and correcting inventory errors in METRC.
- He was promoted to Quality Assurance to oversee quality standards for the extraction, edible, and topical departments.
- He also helped implement facility improvements to adhere to food safety standards similar to FDA’s.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter