- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 2
- Expertise: Managing all financial systems and structures
Conducting monthly analysis Preparing monthly close functions Minimizing risk and interpreting data
- Valerie is a Controller with vast multi-state and public accounting experience.
- She has 2 years of Controller experience in the CBD industry and years of experience in various food manufacturing companies.
- While managing all financial systems and structures, her ability to minimize risk, interpret data, and maintain fiscal relationships with relevant institutions is unmatched, as she utilizes a variety of unique approaches–especially in the CBD manufacturing industry due to ever-changing state and national laws.
- As Senior Controller and interim Operations Manager at a hemp extracts company, her role spanned multiple departments, making her an integral asset to the team.
- She performed all financial-related duties, including managing the process for forecasting and budgets, preparing financial reports, and conducting monthly analysis.
- Valerie also led her team in preparing monthly close functions, maintaining fixed assets records, and ensuring the accuracy of all payable and receivables.
- As the Global Controller for an animal food and care company, Valerie prepared the monthly financial package, which operated as an international entity with worldwide operations.
- She handled the review of all financial activity at month-end, internal audit of all accruals and monitoring of KPIs, and consolidation of all data for submission.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter