- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 20
- Expertise: Driving HR functional excellence
Full-cycle HR support Leading the resolution for grievances and contract additions Building multiple best-in-class organizations
- Weston, PHR has 20+ years of experience as a Senior Human Resources Manager and Business Partner for large and small retail, food production, consumer packaged goods, and agriculture industries and has 2+ years of experience in cannabis.
- As a Sr. Regional HR Business Partner for a cannabis company, Weston delivered best in class HR and business leader support for 13 retail stores, 2 cultivation locations, and 1 distribution site (450 people).
- He was the Union Subject Matter expert for the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA), including leading the resolution for grievances, contract additions, and edits to align business in a changing and challenging environment.
- At a premier e-commerce company, Weston was both strategic and hands-on providing full-cycle HR support to the fulfillment centers–about 5,500 associates.
- He executed people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and drove HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- For a leading food manufacturer, Weston was the HR architect that led the project that changed the HR department from a transactional partner to a true business partner/consultant model, resulting in the set up of the HR Center of Excellence for the leaders.
- He is well versed in building multiple best-in-class organizations in the areas of strategic planning, workforce planning, recruiting/staffing, employee relations (union and non-union), leadership training, employee development, talent management, diversity and inclusion, policy development and implementation, government compliance, safety, and security.
- Weston has strong communication, relationship-building and listening skills, and is polished, approachable, and open-minded.
- He communicates at all levels, including presenting to the senior management team.
- He is willing to travel to site locations as needed.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter