Our client, one of the largest US cultivation operations in Hydroponics, Floriculture, and Cannabis is looking for a Greenhouse Senior Sales Associate. The Greenhouse Senior Sales Associate will work to increase sales of Commercial Greenhouse Systems, Grow Systems, and Environmental Controls. This position includes the sale of our entire line of greenhouses, including Venlo style, along with all environmental systems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to lead and conduct a high-level need analysis and deliver professional sales quote presentations virtually or in person.
- Design commercial greenhouses functional to vertical and environment.
- Work closely with the R&D department for new products and improvements
- Work effectively with internal teams to generate designs and estimates for materials and installation.
- Create orders for Commercial Greenhouse Systems that include all necessary accessories.
- Building relationships with potential and current customers, trade organizations, and specific growing organizations.
- Create and deliver presentations tailored to the customer’s needs.
- Coordinates sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Fielding initial inquiries from prospective customers interested in purchasing and/or learning more about Commercial Greenhouse Systems and related equipment.
- Some travel may be required
Education and Required Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in Greenhouse and/or Horticulture Industry Sales.
- Proven track record of closing B to B Sales with customers in horticulture-based industries.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent from four-year college or 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of greenhouse and growing operations including Venlo style greenhouses.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to draft routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of Order processing systems and Word Processing software.
- Experience using EPICOR is preferred
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Judgement – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Change’s approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Compensation: $75,000 – $85,000 plus commission
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below – all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM200