- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 10
- Expertise: Experience dealing with extremely confidential situations
Auditing all medical, dental, and vision benefits Initiating the Annual Appraisal Process Managing the process of vetting out toxic employees
- Aileen is a Sr. Director of HR in the cannabis space, most recently supporting a cannabis organization with all recruitment, employee relations, employee investigations, benefits administration, new hire orientation, and implementation of all HR systems.
- She is very much a hands-on leader with experience dealing with extremely confidential situations and experience managing 2 acquisitions.
- Aileen transitioned a cannabis company to HRIS systems, saving the company from losing 9 years of employment history records and transitioning the time and attendance process to a biometric system.
- She also transitioned employee documents from paper to electronic.
- She saved the company $80,000 by initiating the process to audit all medical, dental, and vision benefits, invoicing and correcting months of incorrect charges and coverages.
- Aileen initiated the Annual Appraisal Process for a cannabis company and tied annual increases to employee performance.
- She single-handedly managed the process of vetting out toxic employees that were bringing poor culture to the organization by utilizing her HR best practices investigation skills and experience and presented her findings to the board members, which resulted in the resignation of the CEO.
- Aileen is very familiar with the challenges in the cannabis industry and successfully supported the business decisions any company makes to continue thriving for the success of the business and its employees.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter