- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 15
- Expertise: Indoor & outdoor cultivation, white-label manufacturing, and R&D
Helping develop CapEx and OpEx Implementing and drafting best practices Hiring and retaining staff
- Aldo is an Operational Professional with a master’s degree in industrial/organizational psychology.
- He has worked as VP of Operations and Sales for a publicly traded, cannabis-based start-up, focusing on indoor and outdoor cultivation, white-label manufacturing, R&D, and dispensary development since 2017.
- With hands-on leadership experience in cultivation, processing, supply chain, inventory, HR, agriculture, white-label manufacturing, sales, and training in THC and CBD, Aldo has several years in operational optimization.
- Aldo has worked to ensure the appropriate sites were selected across a broad range of business units in the cannabis ecosystem.
- He helped develop the CapEx and OpEx for a 12 mm indoor grow facility.
- Other facility build-out projects include:
- 22,000 SF propagation/drying and processing room
- 14,000 SF warehouse
- 7,500 SF clean room for manufacturing and processing
- 5,000 SF micro grow
- 1.3 mm outdoor grow of 100 acres
- For the past 15 years, Aldo has been supervising, mentoring, and leading onsite and remote staff.
- Responsibilities include the following: drafting and implementing best practices and procedures, running curriculum development, and remote learning.
- Aldo has a stellar record for hiring and retaining staff.
- He has worked with HR and has experience managing, promoting, and terminating employees.
- His natural empathy has paved the way to many successful relationships with HR and has played a role in developing employee handbooks, guidelines, and policy, including diversity and hiring and firing best practices, while working with HR professionals and employment lawyers.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter