- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 5
- Expertise: Preparing, reviewing, and negotiating contracts
Developing organization policies Helping firm grow Creating a podcast, website blog platform, and successful internship
- Aria is a lead transactional attorney for a premium and boutique west coast law firm that specializes in all things cannabis.
- With clients spanning the United States (and a few in Europe), she lends her experience to multi-state operators for business development and expansion, mergers and acquisitions, government relations, regulatory compliance, enterprise risk management, and intellectual property portfolio management.
- While Aria’s daily work intake varies, she is vastly experienced in preparing, reviewing, and negotiating contracts, corporate formation, drafting demand letters, and marketing strategy.
- Her ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines makes her the ideal legal advisor to work with in this tumultuous cannabis industry. She truly has a passion for the cannabis industry and its continued growth.
- Aria’s leadership skills have helped grow her current firm from 4 to 25 in staff, and she has been instrumental in developing the organization’s policies, including the development of the firm’s podcast, website blog platform, and very successful internship program, as she serves as the Intern Program Director.
- She also serves as the legal advisor on all major business transactions, acquisitions, and joint ventures.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter