- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 10
- Expertise: Improving operations by creating policies and procedures
Decreasing dispensing errors Creating cash management documents and procedures Setting monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Armand is an accomplished Operations Manager with strong sales, marketing, and people skills. He’s an excellent communicator and leader that’s open to relocating.
- He started his career in cannabis as a part-time Budtender while working full-time as an Area Operations Manager and moved up to Director of Recreational Sales quickly, deciding to move into cannabis full-time.
- Armand helped pioneer the adult-use cannabis industry in Illinois by hiring and training some of the first employees to legally distribute adult-use cannabis.
- He was promoted again in June of 2020 to General Manager and brought plenty of new policies and procedures, improving operations across the board.
- He created all the cash management documents and procedures and is responsible for all the employee communications, including employee evaluation forms, performance counseling reports, and performance improvement plans.
- Armand sets monthly, quarterly, and annual goals for all 3 licenses and tracks daily visitors and gross sales for both locations, making educated decisions based on historical data.
- Armand negotiated a deal with dispensaries to be the first to use their Inventory management/POS software, which attributed to the level of dispensing errors dropping to less than 1 per month (previously 8 – 12).
- The cannabis company he works for has not received a citation or warning from any state-issuing organization since he began managing operations.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter