- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 20
- Expertise: Establishing various KPIs
Focusing on cannabis growth and development Teaching Business and Processing at a cannabis college Analyzing lead to sale conversion rate
- Arnie is a VP of Sales and Business Development expert that specializes in the cannabis/hemp industry.
- He brings with him 20+ years of successful sales experience with 5 of those years focusing solely on cannabis growth and development.
- Arnie is experienced in establishing various KPIs depending on matrix needs, including sales growth, sales/new customers, new leads/prospects, number of qualified leads, resources spent on one non-paying client, resources spent on one paying client, customer lifetime value/customer profitability, and lead to sale conversion rate.
- Arnie is a Business and Processing Professor/Instructor at a cannabis college.
- These courses introduce students to many functions of modern business in the changing cannabis/hemp industry and focus on the use of supercritical carbon dioxide, ethanol, and solvent-free methods to produce crude oil from cannabis/hemp.
- He also cultivated a term-end project – this project had students present an industry-related business plan to a group of “investors” to obtain funding for their business idea.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter