- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 4
- Expertise: Compliance, inventory, and IT
Tracking, invoicing, and ticketing Implementing new SOPs Training on compliance labeling
- Ayden has 4 years of experience in the hemp and cannabis industries and has experience in compliance, inventory, and IT.
- Before joining the cannabis industry, he gained experience in supply chain logistics.
- Ayden is a validated METRC Third Party Integrator at a cannabis company.
- In his most recent role, he was responsible for intake and compliance for both recreational and medical cannabis.
- He handled the tracking, invoicing, ticketing, and also implemented new SOPs for the entire dispensary.
- Ayden also refined the backroom process.
- He focused on organizing and tracking, separating the medical and recreational products, training all associates on compliance labeling, and establishing automated inventory tracking/reorders.
- He was also an IT Assistant Manager–responsibilities: COVID pandemic overhaul, setting up curbside debit, managing POS systems, setting up cameras, and following all legal compliance laws.
- Ayden also has experience with IT compliance, the back end of website maintenance, managing personnel files, state testing/regulations, and contracts
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter