- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 9
- Expertise: Managing cultivation, forecasting, QA, and processing end products
Managing high-volume, fast paced teams Training employees Handling internal audits
- Barton is a proven Master Grower/Owner who has experience managing high-volume, fast-paced teams–he managed up to 25 employees.
- Barton brings with him a positive attitude and strong communication skills with a solid grasp on training employees with proper techniques to cultivate and manicure flower.
- His management style is to ensure he has open and honest communication, provides constructive criticism on the fly, and is incredibly hands-on.
- Barton managed 3 sites, including all aspects from cultivation, forecasting, managing end processing, QA, SOPs for harvesting, and processing end products.
- He also handled internal audits, ensuring trimmers met quotas.
- Barton has experience with outdoor, greening, mixed light, and indoor grows.
- He’s knowledgeable about all growing mediums: soil, coco, hydro, and aquaponics.
- Over his career, he has built up the technique to be able to trim 2lb/day.
- So far, he has managed to cultivate and process over 2,000 lb. of flower.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter