- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 15
- Expertise: Leading small and large enterprises to meet business goals
Applying and installing commercial electrical services Writing SOPs and maintaining efficient business environment Applying for business licenses
- At a cannabis company, Brody was the Product Development Lead on all concentrated cannabis products, including live rosin, cured rosin, full-melt hash, and cannabis oil vapes.
- As the Director of the department, Brody was instrumental in hiring, team-building, retention, procedural development, compliance, and cross-departmental functions.
- He was also Project Manager on automation implementation projects successfully integrating pre-roll machines, curing vessels, packaging, and sealing equipment.
- As the licensed agent of record for the cannabis company’s type 6 license, Brody passed an audit, submitted license modification documents, and maintained all internal production, personnel, and department activity logs.
- For a farm, Brody was the Lead Acquisitions and Project Development Lead for an 80-acre multi-parcel property.
- He was successful in applying for and ultimately installing commercial electrical services, greenhouses, and establishing water usage rights.
- Brody was successful in completing all phases of property development within expected and planned timeframes.
- Brody has a unique understanding of the complexities of operating a cannabis business from his 15+ years of experience within the cannabis industry.
- He is a hands-on team-building lead who has succeeded in all verticals of cannabis, leading large and small enterprises to meet their business goals.
- Brody is a business development specialist with extensive experience writing SOPs, building teams, and maintaining an efficient business environment and culture.
- He’s experienced in applying for all business licenses, submitting all requirements with no major deficiencies.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter