- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 7
- Expertise: Forecasting quarterly goals, implementing SOPs, and integrating POS system
Monitoring P&L reports Ensuring all store standards and operating procedures are met Helping increase total dispensary sales
- Christine is a polished professional with extensive experience in the cannabis space and she’s incredibly passionate about the industry.
- She started as a Budtender and worked her way up to be a Store Manager.
- After 6 months, she was promoted to Regional/Area Manager, overseeing 12 dispensaries.
- She worked with the same owners for 4.5 years and really enjoyed being able to grow the company from the ground up from medical to recreational.
- As a Director of Retail for 31 storefront dispensaries in her most recent role, Christine was responsible for all operations, including the following: forecasting quarterly goals, payroll budget, implementing new SOPs, and integrating to a new POS system for the whole network, including METRC.
- Christine routinely visited each location across the state and reviewed all KPI and leadership capabilities.
- She prioritizes store performance issues to make certain that the issues most directly affecting profitability are addressed first.
- Also, she monitors the P&L reports for each store and develops effective ways to fill in any gaps between actual performance and company projections.
- Christine creates an environment that inspires and encourages the growth and positive engagement of sales associates.
- She models a culture of open communication by sharing enterprise strategy and corporate messaging to associates and promotes a culture of teamwork by working alongside the management team and sales associates.
- Christine helped increase the total sales of a cannabis dispensary from $3.6M per quarter to gross sales totaling $6.1M the next quarter.
- She helped generate over $20M in total gross sales in 2019.
- Christine implemented inventory procedures and facilitated each store’s audit.
- After two months of focused and vigilant auditing, the shrinkage decreased from 8% at each store to a 2% total loss.
- She prioritized the execution of store workload, ensuring full leadership adoption and compliance with company policy.
- She ensures all store standards and operating procedures are met, including workplace safety, inventory control, and loss prevention.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter