- Looking For: Permanent
- Years of Experience: 7
- Expertise: High-level recruitment
Supporting multi-site operations Executing full managerial training Onboarding and record keeping
- Darlene is a hands-on Human Resources Professional with experience supporting multi-site operations.
- She is a people person who communicates effectively and believes in being firm, fair, and consistent.
- In her current role at a cannabis company, Darlene gained strong operational and retail experience, including handling patient incidents and complaints, coaching, and terminations.
- She enjoys establishing relationships with her operational teams and is not afraid to jump in and learn a process to build rapport with her colleagues.
- Darlene learned the trim and lab packaging processes, as well as spent time within the grow to learn and observe the employees’ day-to-day work.
- She is very training-focused and executes full managerial training, staff training (hourly and exempt), and re-training with a high level of experience in policy compliance to managers and supervisors on fair labor practices.
- Darlene has high-level recruitment experience, onboarding, record keeping, FMLA, ADA, and workers’ compensation experience, including back-to-work plans and modified duty.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]Contact a Recruiter